ICHF also relies heavily on the donation of time and skills of non-medical professionals to assist with office tasks, shipping, planning and serving as ambassadors for our cause. Please contact us if you are interested in donating your time or services!
We are always in need of non-medical volunteers to help with many aspects of ICHF operations, including but not limited to:
- Grant writers
- Public relations, communications, marketing and business specialists
- Information Technology (IT) specialists
- In-office administrative volunteers
- ICHF ambassadors to speak with groups in their cities about ICHF and its good work
- Photographers and videographers
- Event planners
Fundraising activities are another great way to assist ICHF. If you are looking for ideas to plan your own ICHF fundraiser or would like to volunteer for an already planned event, please contact us. We respectively ask that all fundraising initiatives and media outreach for such events be communicated to the foundation in advance.
Our volunteers drive ICHF and allow us to keep our operating costs low, which in turn helps us save more lives. We appreciate your support and assistance. For more information on how you can help, please contact ICHF Executive Director