Since its beginnings in 1993, ICHF has conducted medical mission trips in countries all over the world. Our volunteer medical teams travel to developing nations to perform free pediatric heart surgeries, train local medical teams and donate life-saving medical supplies to our partner hospitals.
Our 2018 medical mission schedule is off to a strong start and still growing. If you think you have what it takes to volunteer for one of our missions, apply to volunteer and our medical team coordinator will be in touch with you shortly.
If you are interested in offering financial support to one of our missions, please donate here. Every dollar helps us heal a child’s heart.
2018 Mission Schedule
- Jan. 12-24 Bucharest, Romania
- Feb. 2-16 Monterrey, Mexico
- April 7-21 Georgetown, Guyana (not confirmed)
- April 29 – May 12 Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- May 18 – June 1 Monterrey, Mexico
- June 16-30 Cebu, Philippines
- July 14-28 Georgetown, Guyana (not confirmed)
- Aug. 4-12 Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Aug. 17-31 Monterrey, Mexico
- Sept. 8-22 Cebu, Philippines
- Oct. 6-20 Georgetown, Guyana (not confirmed)
- Oct. 19-28 Bucharest, Romania
- Nov. 2-16 Monterrey, Mexico
- Dec. 1-15 Cebu, Philippines
We are constantly looking at new sites to visit, so please check back frequently to see who has been added!