Since its beginnings in 1993, ICHF has conducted medical mission trips in countries all over the world. Our volunteer medical teams travel to developing nations to perform free pediatric heart surgeries, train local medical teams and donate life-saving medical supplies to our partner hospitals.
Our 2017 medical mission schedule is off to a strong start and still growing. If you think you have what it takes to volunteer for one of our missions, apply to volunteer and our medical team coordinator will be in touch with you shortly.
If you are interested in offering financial support to one of our missions, please donate here. Every dollar helps us heal a child’s heart.
2017 Mission Schedule
- Jan. 14-28 Bucharest, Romania
- Feb. 5-18 Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Feb. 13-17 Monterrey, Mexico (Cath Mission)
- March 5-11 Havana, Cuba (Cancelled)
- March 18-April 1 Georgetown, Guyana
- April 28 – May 5 Monterrey, Mexico
- May 14-27 Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- June 3-17 Georgetown, Guyana
- June 9-16 Monterrey, Mexico
- July 1-15 Bucharest, Romania
- Aug. 20-Sept. 2 Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Sep. 3-9 Havana, Cuba
- Sep. 8-15 Monterrey, Mexico
- Sept. 23-Oct. 7 Georgetown, Guyana
- Nov. 6-18 Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Nov. 24-Dec. 1 Monterrey, Mexico
- Dec 2-16 Georgetown, Guyana
We are constantly looking at new sites to visit, so please check back frequently to see who has been added!