ICHF travels throughout the year performing pediatric cardiac surgery and interventional catheterization procedures in developing countries throughout the world, as well as providing education for continual care.
Where we operate
Since the inaugural Babyheart medical mission trip to Zagreb, Croatia, in 1993, ICHF has saved more than 7,500 lives around the world. ICHF travels wherever there is a need, regardless of county of origin, race, religion or gender. View where we’ve been.
Check out our 2015 medical mission trip schedule to see where we will be this year.
- Guayaquil, Ecuador — Feb. 28 to March 14
- Santiago, Dominican Republic — March 14 to 22
- Asuncion, Paraguay — April 11 to 18
- Guayaquil, Ecuador — April 25 to May 3
- Georgetown, Guyana — April 25 to May 9
- Santiago, Dominican Republic — May 23 to May 30
- Guayaquil, Ecuador — June 20 to July 4
- Georgetown, Guyana — July 4 to 18
- Mirebalais, Haiti–Sept. 5 to 19
We are constantly looking at new sites to visit, so please check back frequently to see who has been added!